Fontys offers the website https://serviceengineeringlab.nl/and https://serviceengineeringlab.com/. Fontys does this on behalf of Fontys International Business School, where the Service Engineering Lab is located. Fontys highly values your privacy during your visit to the website. That is why Fontys handles your personal information carefully and we adhere to the Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming. The data that is processed will not be stored longer than necessary and will be sufficiently secured during storage and processing. Fontys is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data we process
Service Engineering Lab processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- Personal data that you actively provide by creating a profile on this website (first and last name, telephone number and e-mail address)
- Information about your company (profile or (company) photo, company name, company description, branch, start year, category and website)
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Service Engineering Lab processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- You can call or e-mail if this is necessary to perform our services;
- Inform you about changes to our services and products;
- Give you the opportunity to make your profile accessible to other users of the platform. You are at all times able to set your profile to private and it will no longer be visible to other users.
- To offer you the possibility to save models with the online tools.
How long we store personal data
Service Engineering Lab does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. If an account has not been used for more than a year, this account will be deleted with all associated data.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Service Engineering Lab does not share your information with third parties and will only provide this information if it is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processor agreement, a contract that ensures the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Service Engineering Lab remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Service Engineering Lab employs cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit the website. The cookies are necessary for the technical operation of the website and for your ease of use. On your first visit to our website we informed you about these cookies and we asked you for permission to place them. Cookies can be divided into three categories: Functional Cookies, Analytical Cookies and Tracking Cookies. Service Engineering Lab currently only uses Functional and Analytical Cookies. Below is an overview of the cookies that are used within this site.
- Videos play via the YouTube tool. YouTube is subject to Google's privacy terms. It identifies unique visitors, measures playback type and measures interaction within a video. Also read the privacy terms of Google for more information.
- For specific information about the privacy of the online tools, see the privacy statement on web tools.
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement. Any changes will be reported on this website.